terça-feira, 14 de setembro de 2021

thumbnail

After 20 years, consequences of 9/11

Daily News


After 20 years, consequences of 9/11

AS%2BMUCH%2BAS%2BI%2BAM%2BSPEAKING%2BHERE%252C%2BTHE%2BUNITED%2BSTATES%2BIS%2BBREAKFAST%2BBY%2BHOLES..gifhttp:

I couldn't forget, My respect.

'I remember there was a... I don't know, I was little and it was horrible to see those scenes on TV that I will never forget

in my country it was 2 o'clock in the afternoon I would arrive at my aunt's house in a small village, and... the newspaper was on TV.

when camera caught the first plane crashing into the first tower, and everyone will be silent and... and we cry.

When we thought it was over... but the camera already shows another plane, and we didn't believe in that one and we were horrified and very sad."


Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About

Posts em Destaque

Posts mais selecionados estão esperando por você . Veja isso