sábado, 4 de setembro de 2021

thumbnail

Nick Dwtyay top 1 6 times on Howrse? 04-09-21


Nick Dwtyay enters the World Records book after 6 times in the top 1 on Howrse in the popular rankings.


 

Record book when? One more day on the podium and I'm very surprised with this achievement here on Howrse.
I couldn't have done it without the community that has been supporting me and me lecturing on what this wonderful gamer is like.
I have a critca to make to Ubisoft, as the game is of time I should think about keeping user accounts that 180 days deactivated. Now I remember how to lose my account.
I didn't have internet and I ended up losing my accounts on the Brazilian server.
And this situation is ridiculous, it should rethink something more lasting. I imagine that many players do not know Ubisoft and who are the founders at a glance, not the keys but who formed Ubisoft, Well true today is a company within the law but I know its past.
Thanks to all the cum on Howrse for congratulating me!!



Hall Of Fame
Ranking Popularity

>>04/09/21<<

>>03/09/21<<

>>02/09/21<< 

>>01/09/21<<

>> 31-08-21<<

>>30-08-21<<  

>>general classification<<

Termos |  política de privacidade |Todos os direitos reservados | © 2006 - 2021 NICK DWTYAY

 

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About

Posts em Destaque

Posts mais selecionados estão esperando por você . Veja isso