sexta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2021

thumbnail

Nick Dwtyay In Howrse Records Book -03-09-21

Did I get into Howrse's record book?

Wow, I think I got into the record books 5 times between rankings and with Howrser legends popped up.
I want to thank everyone who helps me is here.


 I'm a lucky guy in this one of the game's legends and maybe I won't become one either...
Well, this one here generates more responsibility, I have some difficulty in understanding the gamer and I'm going to try
tip on how to enter the top 1 in the global, it's time for everyone to know my secret.
Only valid for those who want to reach the top 1 of the global in popularity. remembering that it may not work for those who do not and have a regularity in the gamer.
first tip will come out on 9/30/21
at 11:00 PM washington D.C.
Thanks to everyone in the Howrse community.


Hall Of Fame
Ranking Popularity

>>03/09/21<<

>>02/09/21<< 

>>01/09/21<<

>> 31-08-21<<

>>30-08-21<<  

>>general classification<<

Termos |  política de privacidade |Todos os direitos reservados | © 2006 - 2021 NICK DWTYAY

 

 

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About

Posts em Destaque

Posts mais selecionados estão esperando por você . Veja isso